Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Art Journal Cards

     Hello, it's me again.  Sorry for the big gap in writing.  My finals were taking up some time, and now that the 2nd semester is over...I can now put up my Art Journal Cards I did for all of my classmates in my Gender Issues in Art and Art History class.  Each student had to do a 15 min. presentation.  They had to choose a feminine image and discuss it from a feminist point of view.  My presentation was about Art Journaling. 

And so I made each one of these Art Journal cards (large recipe card size) and on the back of each I put the websites of all of the Art Journal artists I presented - there was 9! (Teesha Moore, Pam Carriker, Carrie Todd, Susie LaFond, Suzan Buckner, LK Ludwig, Natalie Malik, Misty Mawn, and Lynne Perrella) - So these are them and I hope you enjoy!

Oh....Just as a closing note....my marks were as follows for the 2nd semester, 

          Gender Issues in Art and Art History - A+
          Psychology 1000 - B-
          Drawing I - A-
          Digital Studio - A-
          GPA - 3.61

I start my summer semester May 9th - Education 2500, English - Science Fiction and Epic Tradition, and Introduction to Music.  

Then in September 2011 I go into my second year with 5 courses.
          Computer Science 1000
          Photo Arts
          Sociology 1000
          English - Pros Fiction
          Anthropology 2020 - Ancient Civilizations
                                              ~ ~ ~ ~  Wish me luck!!!







             


















No comments: