Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo Arts I - SCRAPBOOK

Photo Arts Scrapbook ~ Enjoy!!

My scapbook was entirely made by me.  I bought large watercolor paper, then cut and folded them into mini books.  I then put all of the books together into a larger book.  The cover is made of scrap upholstery, embelishments, and printed images from the internet.

I entitled my scrapbook - "Overlooked in the Pit of my Pocket"



The introductory page....

Some of my favorite pages.......

More of my pin hole pictures.







Black & White photos are mine!



The pictures of graves are mine from our local cemetary.

Close - Up #1

Close - Up #2



These photos below were a series.  I used my daughter's stuffed duck as a real person, set in "human" situations.  I thought they were really cute....my classmates thought they were hilarious!!

All Black & White are mine...I think they turned out really good!


My nephew!

Yes....that is actually my own sock!



The old store is actually in Fort Macleod.  It only opens during the summer season.








Close - Up #1

Close - Up #2