Saturday, April 14, 2012

Painting is Finished

It is finally finished......to recap.....I had to take 3 historical works of art and combine an element from each of them together. (Renior - the Umberellas, Jack Vettriano - woman with the sunglasses, and another female artist, but can't remember her name, but her piece is called "The Burial" - the crouching man).  I also had to take modern images (like the pig, fish, girl holding the rod, and the tree) into the picture somehow.....this is what I came up with and I LOVE it. 

I used bubble rap, collaged assorted paper (background), white paper roses, stamps, wax crayon (umbrellas and melting colors), and scrapbooking paper...oh, yes and my imagination!  Tell me what you think!!


Close-Up #1

Close-Up #2

Close-Up #3

Close-Up #4

Close-Up #5

Close-Up #6

Close-Up #7

No comments: