Thursday, December 9, 2010

Teesha Moore - Fabric and Art Journaling


More pictures are to come, however, I wanted to share a YouTube video that I came across when my Art2031A class was presented with our last assignment.  We had to make a book and make multiples of it (one for each student in the class including the instructor).

I came across Teesha Moore - an exteremly talented mixed media artist that does fabric/art journals.  She shows you how to make them step by step and I LOVE HER WORK!!  Just click on the YouTube video below and then follow it through to all of her works.  She also does art journals, and shows you how to make a 16 page journal with 1 sheet of 20" x 30" of watercolour paper, with backgrounds, boarders, and college.  I know what I'm doing this Christmas!!! 
Check it out all of you "crafty sewers and artists" out there....you will not be disappointed.

Teesha Moore also has a website - http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/1/temp.html


 


No comments: