Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spotlight Artist - Susie LaFond "Gathering Up Bits of the World"


     Another spotlight for you....Susie LaFond from "Gathering Up Bits of the World".  Her work is also shown in the Winter 2011 magazine ART JOURNALING by Somerset Studio.  Her work is so wonderful!  Susie uses textiles, text, collage, paint and other mixed media to express her lifes happenings, and very wonderfully might I add.  Visit her blog...you will not be disapointed.


     Art Journaling is becoming an obsession of mine, so much so that I'm actually doing a presentation for my Gender Issues in Art & Art History class.  I'm so excited to present this artist venue to my instructor and classmates.  I hope I do really well, and in turn more awareness can be made for this wonderful expressive art.

 

No comments: