Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011


Happy 2011 everyone!   It's been a nice break from school, and Jan. 10th I go back for my second semester.  But I wanted to post my marks I got from my 1st semester and here they are:

Art History = A
Anthropology = B-
Women's Studies = A-
Art 2031A = A
Art 2032A = A
My GPA (grade point average with 4.00 being the highest was 3.68)

So needless to say....I am pretty happy about my marks.  Here are the classes I'll be taking this semester, and they are as follows:

Gender in Art and Art History,  Phychology 1000,  Drawing I,  Computer Art

I'm only taking 4 classes instead of 5, because 5 was almost too much; I thought I was loosing my mind at times.

I turned the big 40 three days ago, and I wasn't as depressed as I thought I was going to be.  Maybe it hasn't hit me yet!  I'll sure feel it when I return to school next week, with all of those young kids around.  Perhaps their youth will rub off on me...ya think?

I've started an Art Journal....you remember I posted Teesha Moore's YouTube clip on how she makes art journals awhile ago....we'll now I'm obsessed and I'm really loving the journey. 

If you're interested in starting one...and I REALLY encourage everyone out there to try at least one...it is very freeing, not only creatively, but personally.  No one says you have to show it to anyone...just do it for you, that's where it starts.

I will post more pics from my second semester as I get into it.  I still have some drawings to post from my Art 2031 class.

I wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2011!!!


No comments: