Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let the Summer Begin!!!

Went to my summer classes yesterday....not bad.  Archaeology 1000 seems interesting, the hard part is listenting to "we all came from Apes and lived in Africa" crap!  But one must jump through the hoops to get the grades!

However, the History of Rock n' Roll (70's and 80's) class was extremely interesting.  We started with Blues British Bands, like Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath, then we moved onto American Southern Blues Bands, like Santana, The Allman Brothers, Charlie Daniels Band, and finished off with ZZ Top.  These songs or groups I have never been interested or liked, however, I could really appreciate where they were coming from and especially Black Sabbath laying the blue prints for Heavy Metal.  I was impressed.

My online course, Childrens' Literature....so much reading!!!  But extremely interesting!  I'll keep you posted!

Happy Summer Everyone!

No comments: