Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Videos from my Video Sketchbook Class

Hello All....as promised I have all of my video assignments from my video sketchbook class this past semester (Spring 2012).  We had MAC computers using Final Cut Express to edit, alter and create our video projects.

In this class there were certain rules that we had to follow:
    1.  No music whatsoever!
    2.  Each video could only be 90 seconds long, no more no less - 1:30 exactly!
    3.  You had to find or create your own audio sounds.  You couldn't get them from the internet, you  had to create and alter the sounds yourself. (we used Audacity...Free Software you can download)
    4.  You couldn't use any vacation videos that you took of your family - had to be fresh and unrelated to leisure time with family or friends.
    5.  We couldn't film anything in or around the University.  My professor had seen way too many of the same staircases and hallways for years - it had to be filmed in a space that he hadn't seen before!

I LOVED this class, and I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I enjoyed making them!  There were 9 video projects that were assigned during the semester. 

You can view them on YouTube... just click on ZiptoDaloo and it will take you to my channel so you can see all of them.  Tell me what you think!!

No comments: