Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Art 2032A Class Continued...





I promised more pictures and so here they are.  I completed my Cone, Cube & Sphere project in my 3-D Foundation class....and here are the pictures. (my cube & cone are on my earlier posts)

I did my sphere out of junk that no one throws away and it's kept in our junk drawers.  This one was a bit more difficult to glue, but I think it turned out great.

The first 2 pics are close-ups.  The rest you can see the whole thing.
























Below are some of the works that my classmates did for this project....really cool!!




THE BELOW ARE CLOSE-UPS OF SOME OF THEM!

This sphere is made of clear plastic cups....looks really cool, like a chandelier.

This one is made of rocks.  It's not a pile of rocks, it is an actual hollow rock cube!


This cone is made from a towel, she cut it and wound it around itself....looks like a soft mountain. 


This cube is made of a mirror.  Say cheese!!!


This cone is poker chips and playing cards.  I like how the cards look like their flying.


This sweet sphere is made from candy....ummmmm, Candy!!!


This cone is by the same candy artist as above, it's made out of cat hair.  She said she won't have to brush her kitty for months!


This is a cone made from wire, which has the cone, cube and sphere shaped wire already in it.


This beautiful sphere is, of course, paper umbrellas.


This one is so cool....the cone is 3 cassette tapes that he wrapped around a cone, and use the plastic cassette case as well.


NEXT....... I had to do an exhibit for my Women's Studies class on "The Hutterites".  Here is our board we did.  Turned out very well....was one of the best ones there, I thought! (yes, there is fake wheat at the top of the board...we were going for the farm life look)

No comments: