Friday, October 15, 2010

Yesssss...!!!


I got some of my marks back and I did pretty good.  They are as follows:.....

Art History 1st mid-term - 90% = A
(I am so proud of myself.  I NEVER got an A in Art History when I was in college.  I did well because my teacher is super.  Tells us what he expects and how he wants things done - very clear and orderly instruction....he's great! - Oh, and of course Heavenly Father was answering sincere prayer!!!!!)

Anthropology 1st mid-term - 72% = B-
(this test was very ambiguous...I wasn't sure what he was looking for, but now that I know...I'll do better on the 2cd mid-term at the beginning of next month.)

Women Studies 1st Essay - 75% = B
(not too bad, since the last time I wrote an essay was in 1989 before I graduated from High School.  I'll do better on our 2cd essay due Nov 17)

I'm especially happy about my Art History.  I just wanted to share my excitement.  Keep on going, keep on going....keep on going!!!!   

I should be putting up some of my pinhole camera pictures soon.  My prof has them right now and is marking them.  I should also have the last picture for my Cube/Cone/Sphere assignment.  The critique on those are next Wed.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: