Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Art 2032A Class







Hey All ~ it's me again.  I told you that I would post some pics and here are a few from my 3-D Foundation class.  The assignment was that we had to make 3 objects, a cone, a cube and a sphere using "found" objects.


The first one I did was the plastic food cone.  I really like how it turned out.









Below is another view of the food cone I did.



This was my lace cube.  I soaked an old lace table runner in white glue and water.  Then I drapped and pinned it over a foam cube shape.  I waited a few days for it to dry and then I dug out the foam cube and I got this.  I really, really like how this one turned out!

This week I'll be working on my sphere that is due next Wed.  I think I'll use jewellery....but that might be too heavy.  I'll keep you posted!

More Pictures to Come!!


I wrote my Art History 1st mid-term exam this past Tuesday and I find out tomorrow what I got.  It went pretty good.  I felt I knew all of the answers, but we'll see.  My Anthropology 1st mid-term exam was last Friday, and I'm not sure how I did on that one???  I know I got one of the questions wrong, because I looked it up in my notes after it was over.  DANG...there goes 4 points - Ughhhhh!!!!  We'll see how things turn out.

Wish me luck! :o)

No comments: